Wednesday, January 17, 2007

As good as it gets


I read Calvin and Hobbes when I'm out of steam. I read C&H when my mood is crappy. I read C&H when my mood is on fire. If you could relate to what I'm saying, you'd find the link terribly useful. I thought I was a C&H fan until I visited that link. S-Anand, the guy with one of the most picture perfect resumes you could ever set your eyes upon, has typed down ALL of Calvin and Hobbes content (that is about 10 years of Bill Watterson's work) on his blog.

It doesn't end there. I thought my movie watch list would rank somewhere really high up there until I visited this link of his.

Bah!

5 Comments:

At Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey U just made moi day!

-Som1 who comes to office on ast 2 read CnH ;-)

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:59:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

W'come... and wish I had that luxury!

 
At Friday, January 19, 2007 12:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links. Then I use this feed:
http://wdr1.com/blog/calvin_and_hobbes.rdf

to read C-n-H. Delivers a strip a day! Cheers.

 
At Friday, January 19, 2007 10:56:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

Isnt that kind of slow? I have the entire collection in hard disk and read thro when I feel like. :)

 
At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO, Thanks for the links.. Anand's site is highly informative and exciting..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home