Friday, May 28, 2004

A ready made world ..

Blogging was never my passion. But writing was. I've been frequently accused of spamming several mail groups, discussion boards etc. All because of the love for writing! Did anyone say writing is a good habit? Apparently society doesn't think so.

One year back, I never envisaged that I would jump into the league of bloggers - where anything and everything I write would be taken. I'm the God and the servant here. :) The concept of designing web pages sounded real tough, until yesterday. But what awed me was the relative ease with which so many pals of mine are jumping into the blog world. Thanks to Chandoo, I realized, yet again, that we are living in a turnkey world, where lots of things are free of cost, and free of hard labour.

And now, here I am. 2 hours of work with the blog, and an arguably not so bad looking blog is up. I didn't do much coding, except for some tweaks that add the finesse. Taken that I'll be doing zillion changes in future proche, but still a ream of satisfaction has encircled me for the job I've did so far.

One thought alone hits me hard like a brick - a mention in the admission letter that the average slumber we enervated folks would get everyday would be around 4-5 hours. One other odd against blogdom. I'm hoping to overcome it. Lets see how the whole thing goes ...

2 Comments:

At Saturday, May 29, 2004 12:40:00 PM, Blogger R, Venkatachalam said...

Hey Govar,

Neat Blog!

I will be in Coimbatore for another 4-5 days. You can call me at : 9843455694

Cheers,
Venkatachalam R

 
At Monday, May 31, 2004 9:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello man..

Neat blog there :)

Keep posting

~Chandoo~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home