Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Comic sans!

Here are a couple of funny cartoons about blogging.



Well, happens all the time. I've personally seen people directing others to read blogs, short-circuiting direct talk. It mostly happens when we go to a trip or a picnic and then people ask how the experience was. Well, don't we call this the technology oriented world?



This happens too! Friends saying a crooked joke, or taking a naughty picture, or doing an odd thing and requesting bloggers not to record it. This is when you feel the power of being connected, of being online. All in the game.

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the frst cartoon reflected xactly my sentiments....thts wat i do to promote my blog ;-D ....thoda logon ko encourage karna padta hai ..to read my blog .... ;-)


adios
rohitk

 
At Tuesday, March 15, 2005 2:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. good ones there :d

 
At Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:33:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

Promote blog? LOL. Any stats on how many such hits get converteed?

 
At Thursday, March 17, 2005 2:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog. could u add my blog to ur link list.

 
At Friday, March 18, 2005 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Rohit Jain said...

ahha.. nice toons govar bhai..
first case happens all the time with me ..
yeah believe me .. or otherwise read my blog.. hehe

cheerz

 
At Monday, March 28, 2005 3:33:00 PM, Blogger AJ said...

hi..thats nice one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home