Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Celebrating Firefox

Looks like I missed the 200 million download celebration of the (popular fast browser) Mozilla Firefox. It's never too late for an ardent fan to celebrate the milestone!

By the way, if you are a Firefox user, don't miss installing (It takes all of 5 seconds) the Tab Mix Plus add-on that could give enormous control over the tabs, recover sessions after a crash and save session histories.

It's also got progress meters for every tab and it's quite cool - could give all those IE users an inferiority complex! I'm making a special mention of this coz I know quite a lot of Firefox users and they always ask me what I installed to get the options that I've got. It's a must for Firefox, in my opinion.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 09, 2006 2:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Best Wishes for Firefox 2.0.
With Web 2.0 round the corner Firefox will rock.

 
At Thursday, November 09, 2006 1:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coimbatore. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home