Thursday, August 31, 2006

September 11 report in Graphics

If someone asked me “Would you read a detailed written report on what happened on September 11?” my answer would most likely be a flat “No!”.

I guess Slate.com realized this and figured that the better way to make people aware of the entire bunch of incidents is to create a cartoon type report. Access the 9/11 report in Graphics here. It starts with a default chapter a day, but you can navigate to the start using the page controls.













Whatever the reason, the idea is impressive and the graphics enables a light, easy and refreshing read. [Not to take the seriousness off the whole thing!]

Take a look if you are curious or if you love cartoons.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:44:00 PM, Blogger CK said...

hey! no aruging and stuff.

i just found it funny that people(most probably from IIMs) are fighting over a comma on wikipedia. ;)

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:57:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

Hey, thanks for the response. I'm cool... I just wanted to clarify what I wrote.

And I have no relation to that comma fight or whatever that was!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home