Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Appy New year folks !

As you are reading this, I'd probably be in the hills of the Himalayas. Watching nature at its best. Or at the slopes of the snow-capped valleys. Or in the plans past a passing pristine river...

Alrite, me on vacation to Shimla/Manali. I guess I wouldn't update my blog for atleast 10 days. I wouldn't be able to check mails either... would be out of the wicked wired world. :)

Here's wishing you a VERY HAPPY AND ENRICHING NEW YEAR!

Any CAT/GD-PI related queries, pls mail Chandoo or Jam. They'll pretty much be in the thick of civilization.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, December 30, 2004 7:50:00 PM, Blogger Me said...

Nice to see you get away from it all...Wish i had so much free time!

 
At Thursday, January 06, 2005 3:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you a very happy & prosperous new year 2005! :-)

regards,
Praveen

 
At Saturday, January 08, 2005 2:04:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

Thanks Praveen and Rajat. :)

 
At Tuesday, January 11, 2005 11:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update, update, update.

Pank..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home