Thursday, November 17, 2005

IRIS, Klueless, life et all

It's quite some time since I've been to my blog... let alone other blogs.

IRIS went amazing. If feedback was anything to go by, it was one of the best fests ever. I'm not going to be humble or modest in this because I think the vibes were very, very good. Some feedback here in Pagalguy and in the IRIS blog.

The results for the bloggers park contest conducted by IIM-I is out: http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris/irising/blogging.asp

Klueless was the biggest hit of all the online games. It was an extremely addictive puzzle and here are some comments that I found in the IRIS blog.

One day, one WHOLE day have I spent on Level 20. This is indicative of either my stupidity or the level's haughtiness. I don't know. COME ON!! Too tough. PLEASE, some extra hint.
And more...
I'm not telling you to post the answer over here but please please PLEAAAAASSEEE tell me (mail me) the answer to no 20.

I have my end semesters comin up n this is all i've been doing for the 4 days now. i've been stuck on no 20 for 3 days now.

I IMPLORE THEE. PLEAASEEEE mail me the answer or just give me a HUGE hint. i justt wanna get it over with so i can S.I.P (study in peace)

I never really believed that an online game could be so addictive!

That apart, the moment IRIS was over, academic load came running. And how! Rows and rows of classes with project presentations and other submissions every day. Literally. Next week is going to be the toughest of all.

Rest later!

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:16:00 PM, Blogger Rashmi Bansal said...

Can u pls do a small report on Iris - main events like Ashwamedh, online games -whatever, for JAM? He Who Shall Not Be Named had promised to do it but ... abhi tak koi report aayi nahin hai. abt 400 words shld be fine. Lemme know if u can send it in abt 24 hrs!

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi GOVAR,

Help me with 8 please...

H

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 4:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Govar pls stuck on the 8th level pls can u give me hint
madhusudhan85@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 8:13:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

Sorry folks, being from IIMI, I can't help with Klueless clues. However, keep Googling... there are a FAIR amount of clues on the web.

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..
Can u please tell me the clue to the tenth 10th level.. i really can't figure out what to do

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 3:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anybody help me with level 23. Been stuck there for 2 days now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home