Friday, March 03, 2006

Last day in the campus

And that means it's the last post from the campus. Can't really believe it's all over so fast. I was told by many that the academic learning from an IIM is the best part, but I now believe that the whole experience is what we take home. Academics is but a small part. But all that later... during my vacation.

This is a part of the last mail I sent to my batch.
I guess the magnitude of leaving this wonder of a place will hit hard when I wake up 3 days from now to hear no music or hostel-ruffles. Or when I wake up someday a year later to see only deadlines and targets to meet. Or when I'm forced to follow a clockwork sleep-and-wake-up routine. Or when there aren't any late night maggi or gun-fires or movies to look forward to. For now though, I'm kind of glad it hasn't really set in, coz I know its going to be painful.
Couldn't really think of anything more. Just hope to continue blogging.

5 Comments:

At Friday, March 03, 2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Krishna said...

Hello Govar,
Really it would be quite tough..we take only memories all through. All the very best.

 
At Saturday, March 04, 2006 12:06:00 AM, Blogger whoozlineisitanywayz said...

Good luck Govar....

Best wishes on ur new endeavor

Whooz

 
At Saturday, March 04, 2006 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Chandoo said...

dei...

All the best daa... Hope to run in to you several times :)

 
At Monday, March 06, 2006 3:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dei, nenja nakkariyeda...
all the best da.
give me a call when you are in mumbai.
bye

 
At Monday, March 06, 2006 6:52:00 PM, Blogger God Krishna said...

nostalgia always overwhelms

 

Post a Comment

<< Home