Sunday, November 18, 2007

Meaning of Life

One subject I've researched so much about in the past year. The Meaning of Life. Not that I got philosophical over the past year, but the sheer realization that the human psyche has tried and failed to get the answer to this one question for all the 60,000 (or whatever) years we've been here in planet earth gives me goosebumps. One simple and yet the most complicated question. I've tried to read so much about it over the past year, and everything I've read has made me both enlightened as never before and more confused as never before.

Anyway, a little bit of humour doesn't hurt anybody!

4 Comments:

At Sunday, November 18, 2007 9:38:00 PM, Blogger Ramkumar said...

u can try god's debris and religion war by scott adams. those give you a different side of argument. You may not be convinced but will surely help you in your search.

 
At Monday, November 19, 2007 8:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,
I feel it is more of personal opinion. If you interact with 100 people each one would share their view on the same and am sure your views on the same would slightly differ.
Afterall, these are few things where there is no hard and fast rule.

 
At Monday, November 19, 2007 8:01:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

Dude: That's precisely the point I'm trying *not* to make. I don't want to hear about what normal people *think* - they mostly think what their parents think. I want to *research* more on what people who know better speak about it. Anyway, you could've well been non-anonymous for such a comment!

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of those who were hunting for a more appropriate answer all these days in vain.
Rather i have many answers which conflict with each other driving home the point that i am confused in the search.
Well this time i have an identity ;-) I was the anon in the prev comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home