Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Last minute moil

Last four days in my company. I was expecting myself to be a nostalgic. But alas, feelings always evade me. I'm only feeling great.

The past two weeks were really easy-go-jolly. I used to start work somewhere around 4 pm or 6 pm and would be done very soon. For the most part, I was busy using hard-core technology (for starters, I'm referring to Y!M), visiting PG, my blog building, hazaar websites etc. But things have really turned turtle this week. I have a 'to do' list that's lengthier than Amazon! I have to look at last minute transitions, some high tensile work related issues etc.

People say getting into a company is tough. Trust me, going out is equally tough. I have to get about 20 to 30 signatures from all over the place, just like what we did in college, for proving that I've been good so far in the company. Fortunately, I really have been good.

I have to: cut 10 more CDs, service my bike, transfer things to native, pack things, bank accounts, shopping... Owe! So many things to do, and so less time. Why is it alwayz like this?

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 09, 2004 12:54:00 PM, Blogger Bhars said...

Hmmm me leaves tomorrow... most things in place at 0rac|3 ... Trust me... me too feels great :D NO senti feelings et al.

Bhars

 

Post a Comment

<< Home