Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Bane of being a Tamil Iyer lad ??

Well, I don't exactly like taking caste names or religion names coz I'd like to think/believe that we are approaching an age where intelligence and values are the only things that matter, but this post of Haripi is really funny and deserves to be read.

http://haripi2.blogspot.com/2005/03/bane-of-being-tamil-iyer-lad.html

I myself don't belong to this category, but I've spent most of my life with friends from this group and hence could relate/endorse to it real well. I just couldn't stop laughing. Cheers Haripi.

3 Comments:

At Friday, April 01, 2005 8:09:00 PM, Blogger Jammy said...

u r having a laugh? Dude, the guy has written the truth and its not funny X-( ;) JK

 
At Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the fuck?
Jesus christ...this post is fucking crazy

Rajesh

 
At Monday, April 04, 2005 6:25:00 PM, Blogger Rahul said...

That was really funny Govar.
Reminded me of that famous post by Sidin...."Travails of a south...."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home