Thursday, November 09, 2006

The inexpressible

Spotted on BBC today: An image captured by Hubble. Is there a word in English to describe this?

[Image courtesy]

Been reading some documents on putting together amateur telescopes. Let me see if I could actually make (however primitive) one, before taking the easier route of buying one.


At Friday, November 10, 2006 10:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup.... Red hot?

At Sunday, November 12, 2006 3:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats two. :)


Post a Comment

<< Home