Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sure of yourself?

In our Con-B (Consumer Behaviour) class today, our prof said "Five years later, send me a message that your class was useless, and I'll send you back a hundred bucks". That struck me. It's not often that we get to meet people with such a lot of poise. He had complete belief in what he was saying. I just adore people who are confident of what they are doing, and its no wonder I've already become a big fan of this prof.

It takes a lot of guts, courage, confidence and self-reverence to give a statement like that, particularly in front of an audience that is very, very notorious for critics. I can't help but think how many dilemmas we carry within. Just felt like posting this, probably for retro memories.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, July 03, 2005 1:22:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

haa! Glad to have someone my side... :)

 
At Sunday, July 17, 2005 2:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home