Sunday, August 28, 2005

On rediff.com ...

I know updates are long overdue, but I was just not in the mood for typing out anything. Guess its an after-effect of the vacation.

In the meantime, Rediff has featured this blog in the Getahead section: Link.

I don't really know if its a small deal of a big deal since I don't know how many bloggers contact Getahead section and how many blogs are finally listed, but it was quite a suprise to me anyway for someone as big as Rediff to recognize what I've been doing as a hobby.

Will update in a short time...

3 Comments:

At Sunday, August 28, 2005 11:02:00 PM, Blogger Kaps said...

i do read getahead as i get it in my rss feed. congrats on the mention.

 
At Sunday, August 28, 2005 11:13:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

Thanks Kaps!

 
At Monday, August 29, 2005 1:09:00 AM, Blogger Venkat | Mandy said...

Nice blog dude!

Venkat
Coimbatore/IIM L
Class of 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home