Tuesday, July 20, 2004

B'day bumps

19th July (yesterday) was my B'day.

I was kinda keeping it a secret till the last hours. I wanted to shock the guys at I the next day that I escaped the bumps. But alas! Chandoo saw the PG B'day wishes thread and spread the news.

Trust me, news of this kind is hot. It spread rapidly, and it a matter of hours, I was taken to the mess centre by a 'mob'. :) I remember some 30 kicks. Also managed to note a few faces for reciprocation. :)

There I was, was treated with a bucket of cold water first. Then Ashwin poured a bucket of hot water mixed with whatever-hell! who knows. It smelled like Surf. Just when I thought everything was over, there was a spash on my back. One more. Again, one more. Three in all. Eggs. On my head and shoulders. I thought "damn, Im smelling like rotting fish".

Then we (one other B'day victim - Rohan) were made to sit in the D-shaped mess entrance. There was a coupla flashes. Then I slowly walked to the room, egg shells falling everywhere. Took the bath, watched guys playing some LAN games, had some snacks in the mess, more chatting, now back at the room. Its 2.30. How many hours did I spend usefully? Maybe 3/4 hrs after the morning classes.

Tomorrow, nothing much to prepare - 2 Oral comm. and a MicroEconomics class. And Wednesday is a holidady. Have decided to sleep now.... only thing running in my mind... whose b'day is next?

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 20, 2004 12:56:00 PM, Blogger harry said...

i can understand your feelings of revenge..it was teh same way i felt during my second year at CIT.anyways i am happy that u got those bumps.would have loved to kick you.anyways i wished u in PG ,here is a more personalised one.Belated happy returns of teh day.

 
At Tuesday, July 20, 2004 2:15:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

Hi Harry, I cant come to terms with the bumps fundda. Allthough It wasnt paining or anything, why wouuld anyone give bumps on a B'day? Hit them, but call them scapegoats.

But then, they call this fun! What the hell! I know to have fun too. WIll bring a shoe from my house - German made, metal soles. Lets c who has more fun! :-D

P.S: All in the lighte sense. :)

 
At Wednesday, July 21, 2004 3:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... sorry that i cudnt kick ur a$$... next year itll be more than 30 kicks :-)

 
At Wednesday, July 21, 2004 7:47:00 PM, Blogger Govar said...

And who exactly art thou? :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home